The Church of San Carlo al Corso, dedicated to San Carlo Borromeo, is the church of the ancient convent of the Jesuits in Noto. Built from 1730 probably designed by Rosario Gagliardi, the church has a longitudinal plan with three naves covered by a barrel vault and marked by halfcolumns. The concavity of the apse is followed by a corresponding curvilinear atrium. The facade, on three levels, is characterized by the use of free-standing columns. The building material is the local golden limestone. The bell and the high altar come from the old Jesuit church of Noto Antica, which was destroyed during in the Val di Noto earthquake of 1693.