In 1743 Madonna del Carmine Church was built by Corradino Randazzo on a plan by Rosario Gagliardi. The church has a concave façade in three orders in baroque style. It contains vaults and ornaments that are typical of Italian Rococo. The church is situated in a small square and, whilst dominating the whole scene, it visibly defines the road on which it is placed giving a scenographic and theatrical appearance. A stone- frieze of the Carmelite Priest, which is supported by two cherubs, seems to stand out from above the portal. Inside, the church has the shape of a Greek cross, rich with priceless stuccoes and rococo ornamentation of wreathes in the form of the letter “S” or the letter “C”. There are four altars along the internal perimetral walls of the aisles, and these bear just as many paintings of the 17th and 18th century. A wooden Madonna, originating from the old city of Noto, can be admired on the main alter.